Have You Considered a Career in the Jewellery Trade?
Vacancy for sales consultant
We are a traditional family business established and trading continuously in Salisbury since 1905. We sell a large range of high quality goods and deliver comprehensive repairs and valuations services. We pride ourselves on providing high quality goods and services and great customer service. We are looking to recruit sales consultants who will uphold these values and will consider candidates seeking full or part time positions.
Previous experience isn't strictly necessary but a willingness to learn is. We provide full training and staff are also encouraged to progress their careers by studying and gaining professional qualifications. We are members of the National Association of Jewellers and more information about professional training can be found on their website.
- Helping customers with sales enquiries
- Ensuring good delivery of after-sales service and customer support
- Sales administration
- General administration of customer repairs
- 3-5 days per week
- 9:30am to 5:15pm
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good level of general education and will be IT literate
- Be enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be of smart appearance
- Have a flair for and an interest in design and fashion
- Be highly accurate and have an eye for detail
- Be confident and have a good telephone manner
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Full training and career development
Please apply with covering letter in own handwriting and full CV to Ms R Tribbeck at:
H R Tribbeck & Son
12 Bridge Street